FORS Montenegro – Foundation for the Development of Northern Montenegro is publishing a Call for Proposals within the project “GEAR – Green Economy for Advanced Region“ in order to support local civil society organisations in increasing their contribution in the area of environmental protection. The project GEAR – Green Economy for Advanced Region“ is financed by the European Union within the Civil Society Facility and Media Programme 2016-2017. The project is co-financed by the Ministry of Public Administration of Montenegro.
The deadline for submission of the project proposals is 3 July 2019 at 4 p.m.
Civil society organisations registered in accordance with the existing laws of Montenegro, which fulfil the following conditions have the right to apply within this Call:
- be legal persons
- be non profit making
- be civil society organisations
- be nationals of Montenegro, i.e. have been established in Montenegro
- be registered 6 months prior to the deadline for submission of project proposals
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with their co-applicant(s) not acting as an intermediary.
- work in the following areas: Sustainable development, environmental protection and climate change, socio-economic development, education, social policies and services, youth work and policies, volunteering, rural development and similar.
Note: Organisations benefitting from Civil Society Facility Multi-country programmes (i.e. beneficiaries of operating grants (Commission Implementing Decision C(2012)5705, Call reference: EuropeAid/136034/C/ACT/Multi) and beneficiaries of long-term grants (Commission Implementing Decision C(2014)9571, Call reference: EuropeAid/150147/ DH/ACT/PRAREG) are not eligible as lead applicants under this Call for Proposals. They may participate as co-applicants.
Guidelines for applicants with annexes including documents to be completed for application with a project proposals and documents for information are available in the premises of FORS Montenegro at the following address: Ivana Milutinovića 10, 81 400 Nikšić and here.
The Corrigendum No 1 you can download here.
This document was produced with the financial support of the European Union and the Ministry of Public Administration of Montenegro. The contents of this document are the sole responsibility of FORS Montenegro and do not necessarily reflect the views of the European Union and the Ministry of Public Administration of Montenegro.